Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

NO CONTACT NO ACTION NO PEOPLE

I had an issue with a buyer, who bought an 18 page document on "Buying Original German Badges and Awards etc" he did a claim back it cost him £5.00. plus postage. The documnet that took me a day to formulate from 40 years of buying. To stop buyers be...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cannot find a buyer's information

On Sept. 30, I sold 3 toddler doll dresses as a single lot.They were purchase for $9.99 and paid for. I mailed them promptly. Unfortunately, I sent them to the incorrect person. They were returned to me today. I wish to send them to the correct buyer...

Beware Bold Title Listings - THEY WILL COST YOU BIG

Bold Title Listings cost me hundreds of dollars last year, until I realized what was happening. If you do auto renewing fixed priced listings and use bold, you will be charged $4/$6 EVERY TIME your listing is renewed. It is a great way for eBay to ma...

Independent Websites in Search

Good Morning, all!! I ended all my listings and cancelled my store at the beginning of August rather than sign up for MP. My long standing eBay account has remained open for purchasing. In the back of my mind, there has always been the possibility of...

Is refund issued automatically when you cancel transaction?

Hi I sold an item (collection only), the buyer wasn't paying so I opened a case. They eventually paid just before the deadline. Then they were not collecting and not communicating properly, I got fed up and cancelled transaction (within 30 days as ex...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payment Fees on Global Shipping

I was forced into managed payments and am getting killed by fees. Why charge commission on sales tax that ebay collects? And why am I being charged an additional $5 “International Fee”? And holding money for days, well, that’s been addressed elsewher...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! problam

My account is restricted. Call ebay and ask to join online. However, no solution was found. What should I do? Explain to me.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My store items not appear in ebay search result!

I am an ebay store seller listed items in Hong Kong, however now eBay blocked all my items from search results, even my customers choose items from Asia, but the eBay still return 0 results. I paid store fees but this eBay policy prohibited buyer's f...

Fancy Looking Description Creating Help

Hi Everybody,can anybody give me guide to fancy looking description creating site for eBay selling? currently, i'm using ms word but it's very hard to make a description with a word document and upload it to store.most of the times it's not fit to th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors