Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can't Cancel Transaction

Buyer used Buy It Now to buy one of my records. No payment after a couple of days so sent a reminder. Said he bought it by accident and so wants to cancel. I tried to cancel the transaction but get this error: "You can't cancel this order because the...

send invoice or open unpaid item case

This is my first listening & the second one. Both are auction format. First one win by bid format second one buy it now format. Both buyers haven't paid yet. when I try to send invoice it didn't show up. Then I try to open a unpaid item case it show ...

for-ebay-commiunity.jpg for-ebay-commiunity-2.jpg

Number sold different from search to the actual item.

I do a search on one of my items and it shows "126+ sold". The actual number is 518. So why are the search results number lower than the actual number? I assume the higher the number the more likely a customer is to make a purchase.

User avatar by Superstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best offer option

Why does eBay feel the need to put best offer on my listings? This started about a year or two ago and I’m not happy to say the least. I used to put best offer on some of my listings but no more. Every day I have to go in and take best offer off at l...

Is this a scam account?

There is an account that was made 1 day prior to them sending me offers, and they are now sending me very high offers for several of my things I have listed for sale (more than they would have to pay, ex. an item would be $6.00 and they would offer $...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

stale old GTC listings

My stuff has been on GTC status long enough that many listings have hundreds of views with nary an offer. When this happens to your stock what do you do? Nothing? Slash prices? Put them on sale? End and relist or sell similar (does that do any good?)...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking offers to buyers who accepted your offer

I sent a buyer an offer to an item I had listed. The buyer accepted the offer and paid for the item. The issue is that the offer they accepted was not the offer I sent them. I have no idea how this could have happened and eBay claims that there is no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors