Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller Passed Away

I am trying to help the widow of a seller who passed away suddenly. I would like to know how I can contact someone by phone to help me. I am not an ebay seller and have been unable to find any contact numbers or links to help me. Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY CHANGES

Does anyone else feel that ebay is taking from us more & more.I was devastated when they took away Classic without giving us an option to get it back. A billion things have changed since I have been a member.I first paid a modest % and only around 3%...

PayPal

So after only 2 weeks of selling my customers cannot send me money. I have had my paypal accounts confirmed. But. I don't get what the problem is. I have 3 buyers so I know its not them. Anyways.. If this sounds familiar please give me some ideas. It...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer hasn't paid

Hi Ebay Community, I got my first sold by bid listing three days ago. However, the buyers has paid yet. If this buyer still don't pay for the order, Can I cancel it? Does it affect to my selling account? Thank you for your help.

Unpaid Item Cases Gone?

I have a buyer that committed to buy an item yesterday, and due to the holiday weekend they won't be able to pay until Tuesday which is fine. I have been in contact with the buyer for over a week as we negotiated them purchasing a bulk order of the t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Replying to Buyer Feedback

I would like to reply to a few nice comments received from buyers. When I begin to type my response it stops after one letter. Anyone else? I have tried for several days. Thank you, Annette

Adding to an invoice

I am sure to some of you this is a silly question but is there away to add a item to an invoice for a buyer without them having it in their cart?

Trying to Relist a vase and it wil not relist.

I click to relist, I click the list button and it just sits there. I go back and try again and the item specifics have grown to 50 useless I do not know the answer to questions. Anyone know what is going on?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

How do I convert to personal account to business account

Most Marked as Helpful Authors