Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

账户销售

Why did you stop my sales account,, we need to apply for reinstatement of my account,, thank you

Sending Invoices is a Colossal Disaster now...

So up until this weekend, I had issues with invoicing 40+ items. I could send an invoice for 40 things, but any attempts to send additional invoices resulted in the same invoice for 40 things being sent. I coped with this by having the buyer pay the ...

sending expensive order to GSP

If I insured an expensive order going to the GSP hub is there any reason to expect they will report damage and file an insurance claim with the P.O. themselves? Or would that just be a waste of money?

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBay eliminated the item specifics in over 1300 of my items, but now wants me to add them in again!

As of May 11, eBay stripped the item specifics from over 1300 of my items -- but now wants me to go back and replace ALL of that information from scratch! I'm a 73 year old, one-man business, operating from my basement and a spare bedroom, and I defi...

Resolved! Selling

Hi I'm new this site can you tell me more about this platform...I have a lot stock in my store so can you please help me how to start this as a beginner??

varations

I have 6 different colors of one item with a total of about 40 items. I want to let the buyer pick the color or colors they want but I would like them to buy them in lots of 3 at a cost of say 1.00 each. I have my listing started with the 6 different...

Offers

I trek's an offer that I did not see until the bidding was over. It did not sell.Is there anyway I can contact the bidder to ask if he still wants to buy it? Thank you,Marla Griffith

Most Marked as Helpful Authors