Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Sell similar glitch

Is anyone else seeing the error message "no drafts were specified" when trying to use the sell similar button on a listing? Is it just me?

"Draft not Selected"

All of a sudden if I click on 'revise my listing' or 'sell a similar item' on one of my active listings, it won't open and I get an "Draft not Selected" message. Anyone else get this? It just started today, 9/21/21 and I don't know why. Any help woul...

Unable to edit/make changes to current listings

Getting this message when I try to edit a listing:"No drafts were specified" against a dark grey screen! This is new to me... usually I can just pull up a listing and proceed to make whatever changes I want to make in the title, the description, chan...

Unable to Revise Items

I'm trying to revise a listing and but when I click on the "Revise Your Item" from the listing's page, all I get is a pop-up that says "No Drafts Were Specified". HELP!!!

no drafts

I have a problem with all my store items, I try to revise them and it pops up saying no drafts were specified.....that is on all my items....Does anyone know what's going on? Please help

Payment

A buyer has messaged me asking if I would accept a money order. Is this transaction possible, if so how do I handle this or should I. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Can't make new label with correct address...

I need to void a UPS label and make a new one as the return address is wrong. When I click void it brings to a page which says.. "This label does not need to be voided because we'll charge you only once the shipping label has been used". But there is...

Foreign buyer with zero feedback bidding on UK-only item

I'm selling a piece of vintage hifi equipment, so it's heavy, bulky and at the same time quite fragile and although it's packed well, I decided to make it clear in the description I'm only sending it to UK addresses. It's already close to £300 and sh...

DON'T DEAL WITH BUYER

STAY AWAY FROM buyerHe buys, then says importer won't ship to him.Demands to return item and then SHIPS GARBAGE OF SIMILAR WEIGHT back to you with the label the FEEbay made you pay for!FEEbay refunds this loser, so he gets what he wants FOR FREE!!!

Promoted Listings .. Sellers Rejoice

Now you too can bid on top position for your listings.How wonderful is that?Well it's absolutely fantastic ... unless you are one of those not by venture capital owned enterprises but, let's be frank, who isn't these days and who on ebay does not wor...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 10 helpful

Send Offers Problems

I've been doing a lot of direct offers lately and it seems EVERY DAY that a buyer gets angry because they think it says that I am offering free shipping, when I don't (Free Local Pick Up) or says they don't want to accept the offer because it shows F...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors