Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay won’t remove negative feedback

I sold a vacuum cleaner for ‘collection in person’ only. The buyer refused to collect the item and asked me to post it to them - saying they would email me a postage label to print off. I explained that I didn’t have a printer, so this was not a viab...

Success is 1/2 Attitude & 1/2 Effort!

I'm still pretty new at selling - just a few months in now. It's easy to want to nitpick about this and that; a false return here, a website glitch there - whatever it may be.But eBay is what you make of it. Work hard and have fun! I can't think of a...

Ebay instant delivery

Hello, dear friends. I want to know that, i want to sell in ebay digital codes. (Playstation gift cards.)1. After order which way i must send to buyer? via mail or via ebay messages?2. After which time i will get money to my card?3. How can i show de...

Ebay is broken !

Well I think it may be done . Ebay search engine is broken . Could it be at the hands of the brilliant idea of click pay adds? Try it yourself. Punch in blue hat or vintage 14k gold earrings you will get pages of useless fill irrelevant to what you a...

Update

How often does ebay require you to update your identity information? 

No sale

Hello dear ebay users. I have listed a few demanded products, but there has been no sale for 8 days. Could you please tell me what I did wrong?

Regarding Adults Toys

As per the new update on US site selling of adult toys is not allowed. What happened to already listed items?

"eBay Bid Cancellation Notice" for my own item?

Just canceled a couple listings, one had 3 watchers, the other had none, neither had bids, both had many days left, simply had second thoughts and decided to keep the items for now. Probably not a big deal, but I ended up receiving a "eBay Bid Cancel...

Umm no more parts or repair selection?

Went to list a big lot of phones and iPads, cleaned them, took pics and boom... No parts or repair category. Used means assumed working order, are we not allowed to sell things for parts and repair? That's at least a 3rd of my tech business and my cu...

Lost Top Rated due to too many local pick ups - Need eBay help

My problem is the type of problem that should not exist. Almost three months ago I lost my Top Rated status due to too many local pick ups or in eBay words too many items with tracking not uploaded. I posted to the community chat last week and got re...

Resolved! Awaiting Payment???

Question, how long does a seller have to wait for a payment (Awaiting Payment)?? B-4 I can cancel the order? A buyer purchased a large order but hasn't paid, in the process they are denying me a sale of the same items as many were "Watching" . 27 yea...

cannot respond to potential buyers question

When trying to answer an ebayers question about one of my items I get this message - "Your account is not authorized to use this feature due to your account status." What does this mean and what can I do to correct it?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors