Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Changing the visit store hyperlink text

How can I change the original text under "visit store" (below the description) to match the "seller information" name?It currently shows the very first name we used when creating our seller account.

Selling

Hello, Can I know what happens to me if I couldn't make any sales? Can I expand my selling limit even I couldn't make any sales?

EBay Lending

Has any one used the "eBay Seller Capital powered by LendingPoint"? And, if so, what was your experience?

EBAY NEEDS TO STOP SAYING "SHIPPED" WHEN IT HASN'T.

It's annoying as all get out to get a message saying that an item has shipped when it hasn't. Creating a label doesn't = "shipped". If Etsy can say "pre-shipment" when a label has been created but the item hasn't actually been picked up by a carrier,...

Forced into a refund

Hi guys,So I have a case with a buyer stating that they didn't receive the item thay purchased. They had given an incomplete address at checkout. The case was ruled in my favor at first. Then 4 days later I get a message saying that I'm being charged...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Postcard Categories ERASED OVERNIGHT with NO ITEM SPECIFICS

There were probably a hundred or more postcard categories. eBay nuked them and put all postcards in two categories: Topographical PostcardNon-Topographical PostcardseBay always has been claiming that they make these changes to help buyers find our it...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 68 replies
  • 22 helpful

Selling Fees

I sold an item on Ebay. The buyer paid for the item + shipping cost + tax. The selling fee charged to me by Ebay was for the total paid by the buyer which included shipping and tax costs. It does not seem to me that these two items should be included...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Change of seller loacation

I went on holiday when I have come back all my prices are in UA dollars and my seller location has change to USA, I clicked seller location to UK but still not made any differecence, despite me being in the UK and idea how to change it back?

Not able to list mask and contact eBay support center

Dear, I wanted to resell the mask fro Hancom Group. However, ebay platform is not allowing us to list the item.It says " the item is susceptible to price gouging. It may be sold only by authorized sellers. Do not relist the item" Moreover, I can't ev...

Need help turning off ads on ebay

I was doing market research for the items I wanted to sell on ebay and did some research and asked some questions from other sellers, but since then there have been a lot of ebay ads from people other sale or from other stores. and my email account i...

Buyers requests cancellation.

Hi there, I recently sold my old iPhone - specifically stating it was faulty. A buyer purchased it without realising it was fault and requested a cancellation. Am I right in saying that if I accept the cancellation and refund the buyer - the funds wi...

highlighting listings by condition or other reasons

I am noticing when I go on eBay to search for items (vinyl records) that they are now highlighting certain seller's items by condition or also just by other reasons. So when I search, at the very top these records come up ahead of others. Are these r...

Received An email from ebay saying payment was received but there is nothing on ebay or paypal

I received an email which stated that the buyer had paid and the funds were being held. It said that my account would continue to say waiting for payment until I ship the item and add a tracking number. I logged onto paypal and there is nothing about...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors