Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ebay is a rip off ! i lost $ 1500

i sold a stove for a friend on ebay. Big mistake the guy paid for the stove ebay held the money i believe it was 10 days then put 1290.00 in my account. i took out the money and gave it my friend. i sold it for pick up only talked to the buyer he was...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Racism and threats

eBay policy of allowing users to message racist and threatenings comments towards other members is dangerous and disturbing. I received 39 messages from a user ranging from insults to my intelligence to sexual preference. Things like transgender, hom...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 3 helpful

Am I missing something from this buyer's message?

Here is a message I received from a potential buyer tonight and my response. At least he thinks I'm incredible. Buyer: Your Add says 34X36 but the blue jeans that are shown are 36X36 do you have any 34X36 Me: Hi there. The jeans are actually 34X36. R...

Resolved! Are eBay listings cancellation policy unfair?

I listed an item and added the name of similar brands in the title. I know now it's against the rules, I won't be doing this again, but one of the brands I added owned the item being sold brand. eBay automatically cancelled my listing with no warning...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay keep giving false restrictions

Got a 3 day suspension and a policy violation for cancelling orders and selecting a false reason to avoid a defect. Both of these issues were addressed with eBay. All this stemmed by eBay glitches that deleted our rate tables which eBay also verified...

Any reason not to End then Relist items?

I recently ended all my listings for a week or so when I had to go out of town unexpectedly, then resisted them when I returned. I see all my relisted items now look like new listings, with a start date when I relisted them. Any reason not to do this...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I sent an offer to a buyer in China

I have 4 vintage Sasaki wine glasses listed as 2 lots of 2 glasses each. Buyer can purchase 2 glasses or 4. I just sent out 10% discount offers to all the watchers. A buyer is interested in all 4 glasses but is telling me the offer is only good for 1...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

problem with saving templets

I am having a problem with saving a new templet. I complete it and the templet does not save. Am i doing some thing wrong? Is any one else have the same problem?

Buyer wants me to text them.

The buyer wants me to text them because they have a few questions about item(s).

Do you miss paypal?

We do. this new system is killing our sales and cash flow... seems now we have to ship before being paid and it is taking literally days to get paid. sold an $35 item last thursday, ebay JUST sent the payment and a note saying up to 3 days for the mo...

eBay Payouts

Hi,How do you see what your eBay payouts are for what auctions? Thanks, Buddy

My .de listing does not appear on .com

Hi, I am selling from Latvia so I posted it from ebay.de but when I try to search it from eBay.com with my region set as Latvia and search filter set as Europe.I can see other listings from Europe like Germany, Lithuania and also UK. But mine is not ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors