Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Low orders

I hope to become an eBay seller in the near future. My question is what are the factors contributing to the decline in sales orders?

Resolved! HOW the Heck Does Something Like This Happen?!?

I sold 5 items to a customer August 31st, and she came back and bought one more on September 1st, giving them 2 different order numbers. ALL items were put in the SAME package, shipped Priority the next day after purchase and delivered Sept. 6th. WIT...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

Thrift stores packed - It's rough out there...

Just back from another trip to my local thrift stores. For whatever reason, over the last month or so, all the stores have become jam packed with people and the pickens are slim. It's very, very much harder to find anything worth reselling and prices...

Countering offer on a best offer bid

If I counter the best offer bid on an item listed in my Ebay store, and the buyer rejects my counter offer, are they still obligated to honor paying on their first best offer price?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Bogus Return Request

I have been a long time eBayer for years, but had not sold anything for over a year. I recently sold a pair of shoes to a buyer. Transaction happened very smoothly. Almost too smoothly. I had posted photos of the shoes, including the box and we agree...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 55 replies
  • 4 helpful

Changing a category

I inadvertently placed my 4 items in the incorrect category. How do I correct this without deleting the old selling listing and creating a new listing?? Thank you,Alice

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay ads on motor trend channel

Thank you goes to ebay [ I don't say that much] for having great ads on the motor trend channel for ebay motors. My sales are back , just like they were when we had a real president in the Whitehouse. I sell mainly obsolete auto parts " made back in ...

Resolved! I can't find where to turn off auto relist. I don't want my listings relisted unless I do it myself.

The drop down box doesn't include the turn off auto relist. I want to relist myself. I don't want ebay doing it for me!!! Plus when they do relist they put best off on which is not! what I want. It's a hassle to keep changing these manually each time...

Buyer wants me to cancel their bid. Legit?

Hi eBayers: Quick question (I think). Someone just bid on a book I am selling. A few minutes later I got a message from the buyer via eBay asking me to cancel the bid. Just says "Please cancel for me." The buyer is legit -- has a lot of positive feed...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors