Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Classic ebay search returns

Come on guys, get your act together - the returns I got are mind boggling ridiculously stupid and just plain dumb.Words enter - feelkit valve - no space, just like it's written on the item. photo of results it gives me. so it's telling me nothing wit...

IMG_3179.JPG IMG_3180.JPG IMG_3181.JPG

MacBook Air

Was selling 25 laptop MacBook airs. Got into a major issue called eBay for help. I had already sent out seven MacBooks out of the 25. I was told I eBay would help me not continue cause I was in a car accident and wasn’t able to continue. Instead, the...

New to EBay - Need Help with Variations

Hello Everyone, I hope you guys are doing well. As mentioned, I am new in this Ebay world and trying to add a listing that is properly optimized and has all the information that Users can go-through. So, I am sure you guys have answered this question...

Variations.png

Resolved! What's whackiest reason you had for a NAD?

Recently sold 2 bottles of Hawaiian body lotion, two different scents.Seller filed a "missing parts or pieces" return.Reason: hi . i receive the order today but it have missing 1 item. I wanted to have the missing 1 item . thankyou"Of course I shippe...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 73 replies
  • 1 helpful

Refund Requested on Brand New Item

So I sold an item as Brand New. It was a movie that came in a box set. I split up brand new box sets to sell off the items inside (these movies/items are never watched/touched). I had described this within the listing which is why there is no celloph...

Selling Raw Gold

PMMC Assayed gold bars ( rectangular ) each weighing approximately 12.4 kilograms . What is best or optimum sells pitch

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Erroneous claims on eBay seller feedback

Very saddened by eBay’s policies regarding buyer feedback practices.I have had two buyers purchase authentic merchandise and claim they are “fake”.In each situation I ensured both buyers that the items were authentic; I offered a full return refund p...

customer service

Does Ebay has a Customer Service Representative or Ebay has a Chat Robot Customer Service? The rep told me I cannot list more because I have reached my selling limit of $3,000.00 this month. The fact is I sold less than $299.00 this month of February...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just read the notice on ebay's updated marketing terms .... (well pretty much read)

Hello to all you folks !! All i say in this forward - I say to let you know I have a bit of experience in business. I am a retired (forced disability) business man. I have been working for myself since i could crawl ... and have had some success in m...

Seller Feedback Problem

In my feedback for items sold, it also includes feedback for purchases made. THAT IS WRONG. When someone is viewing an item for sale and clicks on the Seller Feedback Rating, the feedback should ONLY include the seller items that were sold. NOT THE P...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

What's with the listing tool

I list 100+ items every week and I just schedule them to start on an specific day and time. When I try to schedule a listing to start at 5:00pm this week, the hour automatically jumps to 6pm or 7pm. Then if I select sell similar and schedule the list...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is a copy of invoice I sent to buyer?

Sent an invoice to a buyer and now i see that they didn't pay any shipping. I am sure I included FC international shipping but can't find a copy of the invoice I sent. is there one? if not, can I ask for their email to send a paypal money request now...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors