Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! How often do customers search by category?

I just sold an old roleplaying game module. It qualifies as media mail (printed material, not full of ads like a magazine, etc.). Then I discovered that Ebay won't let me ship an item in the Toys and Games category by media mail. If I start listing s...

"Finish setting up store..."

I have done everything except "upload a video". My question is this. Why? WHY do I need a video on my store? I've seen this "Finish setting up your store to help improve conversion" on my "tasks" dashboard for a year now! MAKE IT GO AWAY!? I will not...

Feedback for eBay after 20+ years on the platform

I know this will fall on deaf ears and probably just attract snide remarks from fanboyish users but here is some thinking points for eBay...... Decision making- Its obvious the platform has developed post 2010 or so around the cooperate CRM process i...

Again rising the fees without even email warning

Ebay again raise the fees, but this time is very impudently. This time was without any warning email. A shame like never before. What if they make fees 50% from tomorrow, again without any warning? Things are getting worst, instead of better.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay Sales completely stopped in last 2 months October 2022

Hello, I have been on ebay for 20 years selling off and on. I opened my ebay stores in 2013 and have been having great sales until the last 2 1/2 years. Sales have been declining slowly and steady for the last year and a half. 2021 and 2022 have been...

User avatar by Scout
  • 258 replies
  • 106 helpful

Resolved! Unable to Answer Questions

Last week I had questions about listings that I wasn't allowed to answer. What I mean by that is when I clicked to answer, an error message appeared that states the question is over 90 days old, therefore it can't be answered. The questions aren't ov...

Resolved! Fake Buyers

Hello,2 questions.How do I block shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico (shipping cost) ?I've had 2 different people buy an item this month then, it turns out they are fake. I just sold an item to someone who opened their account yesterday. This ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 2 helpful

Closing down my eBay store after 24 years :/

Long story made short... I had a major heart attack in July and nearly died and spent a month in the hospital. As a result about a months worth of sales were shipped late or canceled. In 100% of the cases, I emailed each of the buyers and apologized,...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 59 replies
  • 12 helpful

Seller performance standards are OUTRAGOUS.

So, I have been a top rated seller now for a month (first time, yay) but all of a sudden, I now have these old defects (from over 150 days ago) popping up on my account. Out of 210 successful transactions, 4 of those had returns. Now, my account is a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors