cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annullamento e rimborso

Ciao a tutti, sono un nuovo venditore senza esperienza, quindi scusate se ho postato nel posto sbagliato.
Ho effettuato diverse vendite di prodotti usati, e per un maschio in una occasione è stato venduto e pagato dall'acquirente un prodotto esaurito, ovviamente Ebay non mi ha pagato la somma, bloccandola in attesa della consegna del prodotto.
Non appena me ne sono accorto, ho provato a bloccare l'ordine, ma con mia sorpresa Ebay, per bloccare l'ordine, si aspetta che io rimborsi completamente l'acquirente prima di poter bloccare l'ordine. Ma posso come rimborsarlo se non ho mai incassato la cifra versata?
Dove  sbaglio? Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
Grazie

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

annullamento e rimborso

Translation:

Hi everyone, I'm a new seller with no experience, so sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I made several sales of used products, and for a male on one occasion an out of stock product was sold and paid by the buyer, obviously Ebay did not pay me the sum, blocking it pending delivery of the product. As soon as I realized this, I tried to block the order, but to my surprise Ebay, to block the order, expects me to fully refund the buyer before I can block the order. But can I how to refund it if I have never collected the amount paid? Where am I wrong? Can someone help me? Thank you

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

annullamento e rimborso

Translation:

Hi everyone, I'm a new seller with no experience, so sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I made several sales of used products, and for a male on one occasion an out of stock product was sold and paid by the buyer, obviously Ebay did not pay me the sum, blocking it pending delivery of the product. As soon as I realized this, I tried to block the order, but to my surprise Ebay, to block the order, expects me to fully refund the buyer before I can block the order. But can I how to refund it if I have never collected the amount paid? Where am I wrong? Can someone help me? Thank you

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

annullamento e rimborso

Mah... sicuramente è colpa mia o del mio sistema, ma non mi fa vedere la risposta

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

annullamento e rimborso

@siagroupgs 

Dovresti contattare il servizio clienti nel tuo paese e vedere cosa possono consigliarti:

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

annullamento e rimborso

Adesso lo leggo bene, grazie per la risposta, mi attivo subito

Cordiali Saluti

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

annullamento e rimborso

@siagroupgs 

Prego. Buona Fortuna. 😊

Message 6 of 6