cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish eBay would expand this FREE listing (50,000) Toys & Hobbies > Collectible Card Games to.....

Wish eBay would expand this FREE listing (50,000) Toys & Hobbies > Collectible Card Games to ALL in the Toys and Hobbies Category.

I hate to see promotions just favor one genre or specific type of items.  And PLEASE start giving out FREE auctions listings promotions like you did 5-10 yrs ago.  Would BE REAL helpful for both of us $$$  and not just one category  ANY and ALL like before

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Wish eBay would expand this FREE listing (50,000) Toys & Hobbies > Collectible Card Games to.....

@diecastcurator wrote:

Wish eBay would expand this FREE listing (50,000) Toys & Hobbies > Collectible Card Games to ALL in the Toys and Hobbies Category.

Is this a promo you're referencing or the 50k in select categories that comes with a Premium level store. Basic stores come with 1k fixed price and you have less than 250 listings, so I am guessing your store is a Starter? Starter stores don't even include all the regular store perks- but you want them to get 50k additional listings? If I got that wrong, please clarify because I don't fully understand what you're getting at.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply