cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will i LOSE my Listings VISIBILITY with an ebay Store??

Hello!!

I need an opinion.

I remember that i reading a few years ago, in the ebay page about open an store, that The listings in an eBay Store will lose visibility to the other countries, in other words, all buyers who search in ebay.com see the listings, but if the buyer use an internacional eBay (ebay.fr, ebay.uk) the listings will not appear. 

And i have a vague idea, that was an option in each listing to pay $0.50 for visibility in the UK (if im not wrong), but i already search about this issue and i dint find nothing. 

So, my question is:

How i have more internacional visibility to my listings, the way i am without store??

And its true?? will i lose my (internacional)  listings visibility if i have a store??

Thank you so much

and forgive my bad English 

Patrícia

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No, you don’t lose visibility with a store.

The visibility you are talking about paying for sends the item to show on another site too. For example, if I pay to be on the British site, my item shows over there ALSO.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi 

thanks for your reply. 

A buyer that use the British site and search for something, first ebay shows the listings in UK, then shows the other countries listings. 

But, i had the idea that, with the store my listings only appears in the US site.. and in this case when the British buyer look for something, my listing Don't appears in the "end" of the search.. 

I'm wrong? 

so,  there is No downside in have a store?

Thanks innocent 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Here is the policy link - perhaps your exact answer is there...

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/selling-internationally?id=4132 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply