cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for a Visa gift card

I recently bought an item on eBay for $18.46.  However, due to the item being stolen, I got a refund.  The problem is, I haven't the refund hasn't came in yet.  How long do I have to wait?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

"It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

"It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider."

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Unless the visa gift card accepts money to be added it will go to your paypal account. Check your Paypal account
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I used a visa gift card for eBay and when I checked the transaction it said PayPal not Credit card. That was last week I am waiting for a refund and today I checked the card and it says pending so it will go back to my card not the paypal  balance. Hope  this helps 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Does it really go back  on the gift card how long I'm so freaking worried 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Don't worry!  I got my refund a couple days after posting this post.  You will receive your refund.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thank you

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

What if you don’t have a paypal account and you payed with a visa non reloadable gift card and asked for a refund? Where does that money go? 

The card is debit

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

did you get your refund yet
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I had the same question. I got a vanilla visa card for my birthday and I bought gta v but the seller said he was out of stock and gave me a refund but i still dont see me refund money on my card.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/selling-db.

Thanks.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply