cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why make selecting Free Shipping more difficult in Seller Hub?

Haven't listed for a while, but I was not surprised to find Ebay claimed a new, improved Seller Hub listing experience, since it does this frequently.

I offer free shipping on many of my listings. I entered a new listing but could not find the free shipping option anywhere. I had intended to list, but had to save my draft to figure out this new shipping complication.

(Initially, my draft disappeared. Thanks, Ebay.)

About a half-hour later, I found the draft and opened it again. There is a free shipping toggle under USPS First Class, which I selected, but 2 other shipping options still say "Buyer pays": USPS Parcel Select Ground and USPS Priority Mail.

USPS First Class is the only option with a free shipping toggle, which is on. Does this mean if the buyer selects USPS First Class, shipping is free, but if the buyer selects USPS Parcel Select Ground or USPS Priority Mail, the buyer pays for shipping?

Why do I have to spend my time asking this question? Why does Ebay make this stuff so darn hard?

PS "Help" on the Ebay listing page now offers a link to "get advice from expert sellers", which I presume means these forums. Looking forward to the day when online businesses stop exploiting their more dedicated customers and instead invest in usability testing and customer support.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Why make selecting Free Shipping more difficult in Seller Hub?

Try the suggestion I gave you in your other post about free shipping. 

No free shipping option AND EBay failed to save my... - The eBay Community

Message 2 of 2
latest reply