cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoa!!!! Wait just a minute!!! What is this!!!

I have completed my manage payments requirement forced on to me by Ebay. I just received my virst deposit in the bank on thursday of this week. Now I sold an item on here on Friday and printed the shipping label and by my surprise they took it out of my paypal account. Now that I am not getting my ebay sales deposits into paypal I don't think Ebay should be charginging my paypal account any longer for anything. 

Have I set sumething up wrong. Should they not take that out of the sale cost and not my paypal account?? 

Do I need to change something in my settings. I thought manage payments would only put my final profit in the bank. Need a bit of help here Please.

Dennis

As Grandpa always said. If you want to open a small business, just open a large one and wait awhile!!!!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, you just need to change a setting.  Next time you print labels, look for the section 'Select how to pay' and change it away from PayPal.  It will then remember this setting for future labels also.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Unfortunately, switching over to MP does NOT automatically change defaults.   Next time you print label, go to bottom of page (change defaults to Managed Payments).    You also need to change defaults for Monthly Statement (listing fees).

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Change default payout for labels to MP next time you go to buy and print label, it is on the bottom of that page. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

This is one of the few things you have control over.  You can select to have your shipping labels deducted from the pending payout.  When you go to print your eBay USPS  shipping label go to the bottom left hand side and select how you want to pay for the labels.  That way your eBay payouts will be your net unless you are using Fedex which is still billed to your account invoice.

ebay label shipping payment.JPG

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks much everyone for your help. I will get that done!! My Bad!!!! 

My account has always been setup in the same account especially set up for paypal and EBay business only so my payments for account should be ok already! Thanks Dennis

Disclaimer that account should be ok if I sell enough to profit!!!!!

Thanks for the help

Dennis

As Grandpa always said. If you want to open a small business, just open a large one and wait awhile!!!!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Keep listing 😁 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply