cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find my 2021 total sales and sales from the start of my e bay account ?

Before seller hub there was a place that would show my ( in this case ) 2021 total sales and all sales since the beginning of my account .. Can Not find , does anyone know where to go to get that information ?  Thx !!  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Where to find my 2021 total sales and sales from the start of my e bay account ?

Try requesting your personal data. It has everything back to when you first created your account. It takes about 7 days to get info back from eBay

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/requesting-personal-data/requesting-personal-data?id=5089&st=12&po...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@darwen8 wrote:

Before seller hub there was a place that would show my ( in this case ) 2021 total sales and all sales since the beginning of my account .. Can Not find , does anyone know where to go to get that information ?  Thx !!  

You can get your 2021 managed payments sales information for any date range by using the Seller Hub > Payments > Reports > Transaction Report. This will create a CSV file that you will need to download and open as a spreadsheet. 

If you had 2021 payment processed by PayPal, you can get basically the same information from PayPal for those payments. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply