cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find if an item sold through "Send Offer" feature?

I am having a hard time finding anywhere if an item sold due to an offer I sent through the Send Offer feature (not Best Offer).

They tell us when an item sold through Promoted Listings or through a Promotional Sale or if a buyer accepts a counter offer on a their Best Offer but it doesn't appear that eBay gives sellers insight into if an offer was accepted through the Send Offer feature.

I send offers to buyers all the time and I don't have the time (or memory) to keep up with them.  So when an item sells, I have hard time knowing if it sold at the BIN price or if it was an Offer I sent. 

Anyone know if this information is available? If not, anyone have any tricks? I might have to set all my offers to end with a specific amount (like .95)  that will make it easier to know. 

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I use the Send Offer to watchers all the time.  I send a 10% discount, so if a sale for an item ends in a weird amount, I know that the Offer was accepted, since all of my items are listed in whole dollars (with very few exceptions).

Just recently an item of mine sold for $25.20.  If I go to the original listing, the price is $28.00

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you.  😉 Yes, I am starting to make sure my item ends with a unusual amount since most of my BIN prices end with .50, .75, .00, or .99.  It just seems weird we have to do it this way.  It would be helpful to have it on the sales dashboard to know how often the feature works (like with promotions) also if there is a sweet spot in the % reduction. 

Thanks again for your advice!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply