cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is an account limit to much??

OK this is strange even with eBay. It all started with them asking for the normal documentaion which we submitted. Then a couple of days later we started getting the message " You have reached your limit on listing amount and or sales amount" Never had this before so we contacted eBay. They explained that our account had been set to a lower selling level but was not sure why. So we asked them to see what they could do for us so we could continue to list. Two days later this is what arrived in our messages and everything is working again.

We've taken a look at your account and have raised your limits as a result of your activity.

The current limit on your account has been set to the following:

You can now list up to 750,000 items or up to $35,000,000.00 a month. Keep in mind that this includes multiple quantity listings, which can greatly influence this number.

If you do reach one of these limits during the course of a month you will be unable to list additional items or increase the price or quantity of your active items until some of your items end without a winning buyer or until the 1st of the next calendar month, if you are still exceeding the limit at the first of the next calendar month your selling activity will continue to be blocked.

If you do reach the selling limit on your account and want to further increase your sales, we request that you please work within the new limit for at least 30 days. Once that time frame has expired, please reply to this message and we will conduct an additional review to see if adjustments are appropriate.

We hope that you will continue to use this selling limit to your advantage and focus on succeeding with your current sales. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: When is an account limit to much??

I don't know that there is such a thing.  My limit is far higher than anything I would ever need.  We don't have to use up our limits each month.  So just ignore it if you don't need it.  It doesn't hurt anything.  It isn't anything to even worry about.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You have been doing a great job, and taking care of your buyers.  For the sales that you make, you should be proud that you are at 100% feedback.  Keep on doing what you have been doing.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@goodbrakes 

750,000 items or up to $35,000,000.00 a month.

$35 Million monthly limit is combined sales and listed items. Hopefully those limits won't hold you back through the rest of this year. Hoping you need higher limits next year. 🙄

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dang, I though 10k was way to much... Let us know if you max out. heheheh

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 5 of 5
latest reply