cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Link EBay with Paypal then it redirect me on Paypal create account page which not display name

When i link eBay sandbox account with paypal existing sandbox then it redirect me on Paypal create test account page where name and address fields not showing. therefore i am not able to link eBay account with sandbox.

Error detail is attached bellow:

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

When Link EBay with Paypal then it redirect me on Paypal create account page which not display name

Create the PayPal account first
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@arshaal12

Sand box... a place where children play in sand.

ebay sand box... a place where programmers play with things... program features.

ebay sand box... a page where sellers put up a test listing to see what it looks like.

ebay sand box is a test page, not ebay live listing.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Paypal isn't supported in Pakistan, you won't be able to open an account.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have already create paypal sandbox account. but same issue
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@arshaal12wrote:
I have already create paypal sandbox account. but same issue

Paypal sandbox accounts are test accounts used by developers to test how transactions work using mock accounts. They are not "real" Paypal accounts.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 6
latest reply