cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is ebay seller protection ?

so what is seller protection really mean? buyer didnt know how to install my item and claim i sent wrong item. i asked a buyer to provide proof and all she had to do was ignore me and ask ebay to step in she gets her money back and im at a negative balance.

even the appeal reps and return reps when i forced them to answer truthfully said that the system is bias towards all buyers even bad buyers

Ebay is sorta a joke tbh

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: What is ebay seller protection ?

Did the eBay reps really say that it is bias towards the buyer?

Did the buyer open a case?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@jonaus_xdd8xg80w wrote:

so what is seller protection really mean? buyer didnt know how to install my item and claim i sent wrong item. i asked a buyer to provide proof and all she had to do was ignore me and ask ebay to step in she gets her money back and im at a negative balance.

even the appeal reps and return reps when i forced them to answer truthfully said that the system is bias towards all buyers even bad buyers

Ebay is sorta a joke tbh

What is eBay seller protection is all laid out completely in their policies...read the policy...eBay is a seller's platform...it's about sell's bottom line...!  Once you protect your self as much as possible you begin to let the small stuff go and move on...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

What you are describing is a buyers protection policy and sellers are in no way protected from that.

Seller protections are very specific and very limited.

If a buyer claims an item is not as described then they are assured to get their money back and as a seller you can pay to have the item returned to you. That is ebay's methods of making both sides whole, though it does cost the seller

Message 4 of 4
latest reply