cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to automatic relist of ending items?? Gone where did they go?

This morning ebay stated I had 60 listings ending this afternoon that would automatically relist if I did not physically end them in advance.

Well guess what they are no where to be found. Not in ended, unsold, no where!

Any ideas please gone into thin air!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: What happened to automatic relist of ending items?? Gone where did they go?

Several threads about this now... yikes

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

I have had this happen to me yesterday and today.  I had 5 items disappear last night, and 1 more disappear this morning.  No common thread between them (some are older, some are newer).  I keep meticulous details for each item posted, so i did a cross reference between what i expect to be active on ebay (tracked on my own excel sheet), vs what is actually active in my ebay store.  That is how I was able to determine exactly which items are missing.  When I search for one of the missing item numbers in eBay or in my store, nothing comes up.  When I look at my sold, unsold, and ended items, I cannot see the missing item in there either.  However, if I search Terapeak for the missing item number, it shows up and shows as active.  Also, if I do a hard link to my item number (https://www.ebay.com/itm/#####?nordt=true) with the ##### being replaced with the full item number, then it shows up, and shows as active.  I reached out to customer support, and they said there is a latency issue that the tech team is working related to items disappearing.   Based on everything I see, this appears to be a case when items are not auto renewing properly, and seem to have fallen into a limbo state where that are partially ended and active at the same time.  By pulling them up with the direct link, I can do a "Sell Similar" to essentially relist the item.  However, the original will still be out there and not sure if that will cause more issues down the line.  How this will be resolved, I have no clue.  But eBay should be able to find items that find this odd criteria and get them corrected.  Anyone else see anything different or have any other solution?

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

reposting to this thread also: I have had this happen to me yesterday and today.  I had 5 items disappear last night, and 1 more disappear this morning.  No common thread between them (some are older, some are newer).  I keep meticulous details for each item posted, so i did a cross reference between what i expect to be active on ebay (tracked on my own excel sheet), vs what is actually active in my ebay store.  That is how I was able to determine exactly which items are missing.  When I search for one of the missing item numbers in eBay or in my store, nothing comes up.  When I look at my sold, unsold, and ended items, I cannot see the missing item in there either.  However, if I search Terapeak for the missing item number, it shows up and shows as active.  Also, if I do a hard link to my item number (https://www.ebay.com/itm/#####?nordt=true) with the ##### being replaced with the full item number, then it shows up, and shows as active.  I reached out to customer support, and they said there is a latency issue that the tech team is working related to items disappearing.   Based on everything I see, this appears to be a case when items are not auto renewing properly, and seem to have fallen into a limbo state where that are partially ended and active at the same time.  By pulling them up with the direct link, I can do a "Sell Similar" to essentially relist the item.  However, the original will still be out there and not sure if that will cause more issues down the line.  How this will be resolved, I have no clue.  But eBay should be able to find items that find this odd criteria and get them corrected.  Anyone else see anything different or have any other solution?

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Thank you for that, but what should I do?

I google one found it on google, but not listed on eBay

Help!

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Happened to me as well.

What to do?

Just wait. They remain active and will eventually return.

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

my hope is that eBay will figure it out and restore them.  One option is that you can look to see which items of yours are ending today.  Then you can keep track of that item number just in case it disappears.  Or one other option may be to end those items yourself, and then relist them later today or tomorrow.  That way you avoid them disappearing.......

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Yes, listings that should be renewing automatically are not relisting. For me, this started on August 2nd. I have 5 listings that are gone from my Seller Hub and not showing up on eBay's search page as of now.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Let's hope they do restore them and soon.

Hate to ask, but can this site get any more clustered??

It is a full-time job just tackling the glitches and messes the gliches create.

Never mind, it us stressful.  Goodness.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Your meticulous behavior will pay off as I did not keep these kind of records. We should have even seen them in unsold not relisted or unsold, but no luck.

What I find most curious is that I can google search and find some of them. I  will I had a written itemization as you have as I am floundering trying to remember what has been not relisted.

eBay is only hurting themselves, as usual, and us as well, as this is revenue for both parties.

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

i found something that might help for people who do not know what is missing.  Go to your seller hub, then click on the "Reports" menu at the top, and select "Downloads".   Then click on "Download Report" and you get a pop up.  For the Source select "Listings" and for the Type, select "All Active Listings".  Then click download.  It will download to a CSV file, and that list will include all the active, and all the missing ones mixed together.  Then you just need to either eye ball which ones are on this and not visible in your ebay Active, or use excel to do a cross reference.  Or you can short the list by End Date, and the missing once should most likely have an end date of 08/01/22.  Hope that helps.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

I know I am not the brightest light on the Christmas tree, but hover over my name left corner No report menu to click lost of other stuff..  Help

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

I give up if ebay wants money from me bad enough maybe they will fix this if not CS is a joke.

Just list more items on etsy.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Yes thats what I did,,, I ended all listings that were ending in the next 24 hrs so I would at least have them in my unsold items. This is not before I lost about 5 listings and I dont know what they were LOL,,,, Hope Ebay gets this fixed soon or I will have to end a bunch more listings so I dont looooose them, takes lots of time to construct a listing from scratch and thats even if you can remember all your items.  Ebay is aware of this issue and working on it,,, they say. Funny there is never an issue about them NOT collecting all the fees from a sale.... 

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

There is something I just want to throw out there, and that is in reading the eBay section on auto-relist they address the fact that after 8 relists the no longer will relist. I am wondering is that, obviously, has to do with OLD listings we just let churn around, and now their due date is up?? Ideas??

Message 15 of 19
latest reply