cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to New EBAY ALIBABA!!!

As the spring update occurred,I update my Ebay store in the New format- "0" sales for 10days...the impressions drop was instantly noticeable in my sale-Great improvement!!! 

I do promotion sales- nothing help...

then when I tried to search my listing- they do not show up...

All Chinese products are there, nothing that you search for...!!!

Even today I searched for vintage Italian or French eyeglass frame for myself- all Chinese Junk pop up...!!! Same thing when you search for Antiques & Collectibles...

Welcome to New EBAY ALIBABA!!!- Did ALIBABA bought EBAY???

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Are you imagine how buyers frustrated when they search Ebay for something good and there is All CHINA pop up....It is very annoying!!!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

That is where ebay is headed,,They don't want any of us US Sellers selling anything...figure it out

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

You can do an "advanced" search and show only items located in ....

Advanced > Location > Located in > (chose from drop down menu)

It works well with "Located in > ", but doesn't work with "From preferred locations > ". 

Unfortunately fake locations are very common. Always give red feedback for wrong locations!

Test your eBay search rank: https://ranktool.bid
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank You! I know how to search in advance. But my point is: I searched for Italian or France made items, but EBAY search engine shown me Chinese made product...It shows me how bad EBAY GEO!!!!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Sales have been down since the last update, I used to get nearly 1000 views in 10 days when I ran auctions on certain clocks now I'd be lucky to get 300 views. The constant changes are scaring off buyers or people that shop in our categories don't shop here anymore. Ebay is full of glitches which is frustrating for buyers too.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@unique-finds-for-everyone wrote:

But my point is: I searched for Italian or France made items, but EBAY search engine shown me Chinese made product...

You mean Made in IT or FR and not Item Location in... , right?

Might be that many sellers don't fill in the item specifics correctly, or at all. 

Test your eBay search rank: https://ranktool.bid
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

We know the feeling. We made a purchase over the weekend and clicked USA only. Purchased a part that says its located in Kentucky. Next day we get a tracking # by DHL and we should receive it on the 21st. Right on, scheduled the job but no part showed up today. Checked tracking # again today to see were its at and its still awaiting on DHL and now it shows USPS is awaiting the package to deliver it to us. So started checking sellers feedback and shows they are located in Hong Kong. This is total **bleep** since we clicked on USA sellers only. Not Happy and neither is our customer. !!!!!!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply