cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weirdest purchase ever!

OK guys, hear me out......I am alwas in my garage scanning lots of media, DVDs, CDs, Blurays, etc.  and because I tend to misplace my phone I stick it into my pocket every time after scanning. I have found it to be still on when I pull it out to scan, and so forth. So, last Saturday I was scanning when I noticed a notification. Thinking I had sold an item I go to check and there it was..........I had bought a Bluray worth $6+!  Now, I am like...what? I don't buy Blurays, I sell them! So, after scratching my head how I could have bought a Bluray while my phone was in my pocket I went to cancel the purchase, and an Ebay notification came that "it was too late". Then, the buyer doesn't accept returns.

Not happy about it, minutes later I sent him a message stating the facts and that I didn't want it. Waited for a while, nothing! A notification came this afternoon that it was shipped.  Am I a slave or what? I happen to have "bought" an item that I don't want-need, but the seller can do whatever, not even responding my message about cancelation. Minutes later! 

How on earth I could buy an item on Ebay while my phone is in my pocket? 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Was I hacked? 😒

latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Weirdest purchase ever!

You are reasonable, I do the same, I cancel the order if they ask me. I haven't had any cancelation after 24 hours, most of them are within the hour and I oblige. The seller in my case did the right thing to refund. He or she must be so busy with notifications. The item was on its way but I got my money back. 

The problem is solved. 😊

latest reply