cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Buyer Activity

Hi All,

So someone from the Netherlands was the winner on one of my auctions on February 27t. He then said he needed to pay me on March 15th. I looked at the forum and read about others posts about similar issues, then read the advice. I then made the decision to inform the buyer that didn't work for me and I'd have to cancel the auction. He agreed with the intent to purchase when I relisted. I then blocked him as many of the posts suggested it would lead to issues later on if I didn't. I relisted the auction and...guess what?? He is now the winning bidder under a different account. He sent me a message after winning saying "Dear seller, You can expect my payment March 15th, Many thanks."

It has now gotten kind of creepy. Any advice for me? I feel like he'll now, if he indeed pays, will be retaliatory because I blocked his other account....UGH.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Weird Buyer Activity

Don't email them.  Just be silent.

96 hours after they purchased the item, file for a Cancellation using the reason the buyer did not pay.  Then go and put this new buyer on your BBL.  Your feedback will be protected.

If you can, hold off on reposting this item for awhile.  it may be in your best interest to wait a bit if you can.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 2
latest reply