cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wasted

So, every quarter as a store owner here we get a coupon for supplies. The supplies however are EBAY branded and all too many times are sold out. I say this because the 6.5” x 9.25” Kraft Padded Bubble Mailer – Black Logo have been sold out and not listed again since before June. I took a chance and ordered the 6.5” x 9.25” Paper Padded Mailer Envelope – Black Logo yes, the PAPER which turned out to be complete trash and now they are gathering dust. If Ebay cannot keep in stock or provide the shipping items, we need then we should be allowed to use our coupon with another seller here on Ebay.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wasted

Not a bad idea to allow using the coupon to buy ebay branded material from others, although I doubt that ebay would want to participate in that scheme.

Why don't you list these paper envelopes on ebay? (minus the dust, of course). I think it's allowed (?) I do use them, they are not so bad (I do have enough, so don't make me an offer ...;-). I usually buy my supplies within a few days after the end of the quarter.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

They are flimsy and just garbage. I don't want ebay branded from another seller. I would like to just get my regular Kraft mailers that I normally use.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This is my favorite mailing supply from Ebay

9" x 11.5" Paperboard Mailjacket Envelope (No padding)

When the coupons are issues they always sell out - to resellers who sell them in less than the 100 quantity Ebay sells them in. Usually takes a month for Ebay to get them back in stock.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply