cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT (EXPLETIVE DELETED) EVIL PERSON TOOK AWAY THE ALL SELLING PAGE? WAS IT TOO USEFUL?

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

NOW instead of just going to one page and seeing EVERYTHING, I have to constantly jump from sold page to active page to overview page round and round like a rat in a maze.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Is having something that works and is useful a problem fop eBay?

One glance and I could see everything and now it's GONE and for no reason than because you could.

This is the WORST user unfriendly experience I have ever had to put up with.

Too many sellers?  Need to get rid of some more?

Can't see any other purpose in this nightmare.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: WHAT (EXPLETIVE DELETED) EVIL PERSON TOOK AWAY THE ALL SELLING PAGE? WAS IT TOO USEFUL?

Try this link:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

I didn't like the Seller Hub when I was opted into it.  Now I like it.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: WHAT (EXPLETIVE DELETED) EVIL PERSON TOOK AWAY THE ALL SELLING PAGE? WAS IT TOO USEFUL?

I already get that, USELESS, more that useless.

I don't accept offers. I don't do offers.  I don't need selling advise from eBay.

Also, I can no longer see when my auctions end.  Number of days and hours, GONE.

WHY?  Too useful?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sadly you are like so MANY other eBay sellers at this time...

@etvideo1ataol wrote:

I already get that, USELESS, more that useless.

I don't accept offers. I don't do offers.  I don't need selling advise from eBay.

Also, I can no longer see when my auctions end.  Number of days and hours, GONE.

WHY?  Too useful?

Sadly you feel like so many other sellers here on eBay as eBay (as well as ALL the other eCommerce sites) continue to take away seller control of their products and selling tools that don't really help.

Good luck to ALL the small sellers out there!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

vote green

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If you don't like that ,wait until you see what they have waiting...
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

WHAT (EXPLETIVE DELETED) EVIL PERSON TOOK AWAY THE ALL SELLING PAGE? WAS IT TOO USEFUL?

Probably the same person who did the 500 other things you have complained about on this board. Someone at eBay clearly has your number.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply