cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Void Shipping Label line item - where to find?

I did a few void labels due to cancellations and misprinnting. Been a month but I dont see where they are refunding it at. Does anyone know if there is a line item to search under? I tried refund or adjustment but its not there.

I used to get an email but I havent seen those for some time.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Void Shipping Label line item - where to find?

Hasn't worked in months I think we are well over$100 in loss because of the defectors of this.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You should see a credit in the account you used to pay for the label (either ebay or PayPal), within 21 days.  Otherwise, you need to contact ebay about it.

Yes, you use to get an email confirmation for both the void and when the credit was made, but I haven't seen one of those lately either.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You can find your void shipping label in the Seller Hub/All Transactions in the drop down menus select refund in one menu and shipping labels in the next menu you can also customize the number of days/months in the last menu. 
Your refund will go to your available funds. Or whatever you used to initially purchase the label.

E30C2101-A905-415F-822A-E1A90D7388E3.jpeg

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

If you are using PayPal to finance your labels, NOTHING will show up in your ebay seller hub

The only place will be on your PayPal account as a line item entry from ebay Labels

If you have PP notifications on, you will get a notice

but ebay will not advise you at all if you are using paypal for that transaction....

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@funfactorychannel wrote:

I did a few void labels due to cancellations and misprinnting. Been a month but I dont see where they are refunding it at. Does anyone know if there is a line item to search under? I tried refund or adjustment but its not there.

I used to get an email but I havent seen those for some time.

Keep in mind, if you purchased these labels through ebay, and they are either UPS or FEDEX labels, you are actually not charged until the labels are used, so you wont get a refund unless you used the labels to send an item...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

They are all USPS and through ebay balance. 

They don't even have a VoiD Label Filter I search by using Control F and use Void. lol I can find the Void Label but I cannot find when they refund after x days.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply