cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Phone Number Security Code Not Received

Not receiving text from eBay to “Verify your phone number.” The code is active for 20 mins but I have yet to receive a code. This have never been a problem for me to this extent. Usually, if I have the service/website ‘resend’ the code I get the code with a minute but nothing after 5 mins and three attempts. I’ve check my mobile number and made sure my other phone number (which I’m going to delete) is marked as a ‘landline’ in eBay. Any other suggestions? I suppose I could have them call me instead of using the simpler texting option or at least I can try. ??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Verify Phone Number Security Code Not Received

@dbarret274jn wrote:

Not receiving text from eBay to “Verify your phone number.” The code is active for 20 mins but I have yet to receive a code. This have never been a problem for me to this extent. Usually, if I have the service/website ‘resend’ the code I get the code with a minute but nothing after 5 mins and three attempts. I’ve check my mobile number and made sure my other phone number (which I’m going to delete) is marked as a ‘landline’ in eBay. Any other suggestions? I suppose I could have them call me instead of using the simpler texting option or at least I can try. ??

Ensure your phone number is correct and disable call blocking. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply