cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous eBay Restriction

I just went to list a Playbill for the "Plaza Suite" 2022 revival starring Matthew Broderick & Sarah Jessica Parker.

When I list Playbills I typically include a blurb about the play, often quoting Wikipedia.

"A Broadway revival was initially set to play at the Hudson Theatre, beginning with previews on March 13, 2020 and officially on April 13, following a pre-Broadway run at the Colonial Theatre in Boston in February 2020. However, due to the closure of Broadway houses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Broadway run was postponed. In June 2021, it was reported that the production would begin preview performances on February 25, 2022 and officially open on March 28. The production stars Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker and is directed by John Benjamin Hickey. In April 2022, the production temporarily paused performances after both Broderick and Parker tested positive for COVID-19. The revival was initially set to close on June 28, 2022, but its run was later extended to July 10 of that year to compensate for cancelled performances. - Wikipedia"

eBay would not let me list a Playbill in the Playbill category:

"It looks like there's a problem with this listing. We do not allow products marketed to treat or cure the coronavirus. If your product is permitted under our policies, you may relist without referencing the term coronavirus.{e123546-1098512x}"

So now I replaced "COVID-19" with "CENSORED BY EBAY" in my blurb.

Imbeciles!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

So now I replaced "COVID-19" with "CENSORED BY EBAY" in my blurb.

Imbeciles!

-----------------------------------------

@docstevens 

ACCURATE

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You taught them a lesson, by golly!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply