cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading for selling. Box sizes/shipping weights are being changed. Ebay apparently not interested

Any thoughts?  I may have a software issue.  This has happened before.   I check each entry after uploading.  Go back after some time and the box sizes and shipping weights have been changed making my items unsellable.  Box sizes become enormous for a tiny little item. I changed everything two weeks ago, and the box sizes and shipping charges have been changed again. Another  issue.  I put in a customers zipcode to establish shipping and it changed the shipping rates on each and every item that I'm selling when I looked at my selling page.  Why is the customers zipcode affecting each and every item that I'm selling?????

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Uploading for selling. Box sizes/shipping weights are being changed. Ebay apparently not interested

Any thoughts?  I may have a software issue.  This has happened before.   I check each entry after uploading.  Go back after some time and the box sizes and shipping weights have been changed making my items unsellable.  Box sizes become enormous for a tiny little item. I changed everything two weeks ago, and the box sizes and shipping charges have been changed again. Another  issue.  I put in a customers zipcode to establish shipping and it changed the shipping rates on each and every item that I'm selling when I looked at my selling page.  Why is the customers zipcode affecting each and every item that I'm selling?????

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My listings always default at 1 lb and I sell jewelry in the 2-4 oz range. It charges the right postage but the weight is always off.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I put in a customers zipcode to establish shipping and it changed the shipping rates on each and every item that I'm selling when I looked at my selling page

Because the zip you put on the shipping page becomes the default until you change it........  ie.  if you change it to another country......that will be considered your shipping address until you change it back.........

Message 4 of 4
latest reply