cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair to sellers!

I just had to apoligize to a scammer, thank them for doing business and then saying GOD BLESS all because I don't want them to ruin my feeback.  THAT SUCKS EBAY, GIVE US A FRIGGIN BONE!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Unfair to sellers!

You HAVE TO grow old and die.

Everything else is a choice.

Don't blame ebay because you wimped out.

“Item Specifics are important - they help the ebay search engine find your products and help Google, Yahoo and other search engines classify your products for inclusion in their search engines
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

right when dealing with people there are things that are important to you and things that are. You have to decide where to draw the line! for example I decided there is noway I will bust my butt for the little TRS discount Ebay give sellers. I sell on my terms and if that doesnt fit ebay, oh well

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I didn’t wimp out, I took the higher road but I didn’t like it and wanted to vent somewhere safe about it!  But I appreciate your life advice!  God Bless! 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Since you didn't give us details of the problem - it's hard for us to ascertain if indeed it was a scam - but those with low feedback can protect themselves by not selling high value and easily counterfeited items. You choose to sell here - read the boards and learn wht you need to know to protect yourself BEFORE selling anything.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I never meant to imply that you "wimped out". What works for me might, might not work for you. But as "they" say, its worth a shot!!grinning Good Luck!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

What makes you think the word "ruin" means one bad feedback?

Sounds like a wrong definition to me.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@tunicaslot wrote:

You choose to sell here - read the boards and learn wht you need to know to protect yourself BEFORE selling anything.

Perhaps ebay should but unfortunately chooses not to provide some warning advisory for unsuspecting sellers.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@ed8108 wrote:

@tunicaslot wrote:

You choose to sell here - read the boards and learn wht you need to know to protect yourself BEFORE selling anything.

Perhaps ebay should but unfortunately chooses not to provide some warning advisory for unsuspecting sellers.

You are literally where the warning and advising is.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

ed - Although I would like to see more instructions for both buyers and sellers before they use the site - it's not going to happen as people jump in feet first. No matter what site I choose to sell on - I first read the rules - read reviews and read  any discussion forums so I know the pros and cons and what I may experience. These days it's just common sense - like locking your doors at night. Any informationand deterrent to better protect yourself.

Personally - I wouldn't let new sellers with under 100 transactions sell anything over $50. In those first hundred - you'll learn about scammers, returns, your rights and the buyers rights - then decide if you want to take the chance on big ticket items - no matter the venue

Message 10 of 10
latest reply