cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add video to listing

I’ve had the option for quite a while, so I decided to take the effort to make the video…. And now it won’t upload. It’s under the 150mb limit, but spins forever and ultimately says, “video upload failed”.

So is the functionality not available, and I just completely wasted my time?!

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

My video uploads are also failing.  They are my videos, and they all follow the policy. I would rather go back to sharing YouTube links if this is how it's going to be.

And another gripe is why can't I upload them from mobile? WHY do I have to upload them from PC? Come on.

Message 31 of 48
latest reply

Same thing here 4 seconds and video failed. Worked fine yesterday

Message 32 of 48
latest reply

Same here. Worked till yesterday and for the 2nd day: stops at 1 or 4 secs and fails. 

Message 33 of 48
latest reply

Must be a big problem. I have used my iphone videos for several months, with no problems until yesterday. I even converted to .mp4, and still the same thing. It will get to 4%, and upload failed. 

Message 34 of 48
latest reply

Thought it was just me and also, it worked for me yesterday.

Probably by tomorrow it should work (hope) Downloaded from PC

Message 35 of 48
latest reply

the same with me, at 4% then stops

Message 36 of 48
latest reply

I tried adding a video for the first time today, I guess it was the wrong day to try since I also got the “video failed” message. From what I see here I guess it’s just on EBay’s end, I’ll keep trying later and see what happens.

Message 37 of 48
latest reply

We have been having the same issue since yesterday. Video uploads Worked for us with no issues previously. Following the same exact video format and parameters that have always worked in the past it loads to 4% then errors out and is unable to upload any videos. I reported the issue to ebay for business and they said they would pass it along to IT. But from the sounds of things this is a site wide issue and the video upload tool is not functional anymore.  

Message 38 of 48
latest reply

Not working since yesterday.  Stopped adding video is the only way to list on eBay for two days. Not good. 

Message 39 of 48
latest reply

Typical , useless ebay!  

Message 40 of 48
latest reply

I’m having the same problem 😩

Message 41 of 48
latest reply

I’m having the same problem too. please help

Message 42 of 48
latest reply

Same issue,, 4% and then..............  

Message 43 of 48
latest reply

same issue with us, stops at 4% and says error unable to load. Worked fine up until yesterday, must not be a local issue but a site wide..

Message 44 of 48
latest reply

I've been having this same problem any time I ever try to upload a video.  All my videos are short--less than 14 seconds long, and about 30MB.  I'm in the US, and not using variation listing.  Ebay doesn't seem to want or care to fix it.  I have no problem uploading videos on etsy.

Message 45 of 48
latest reply