cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two items Relisted by Ebay after they sold

I have had two items in the last two days that sold, show up on my sold page as a quantity of one with 0 remaining, and then they sold again within two days. I did not relist them. I called Ebay and they are checking into it which gives me little hope it will be fixed. ANyone have this happening? It's incredibly frustrating and potentially terrible for my business.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I've had it happen I've got defects for it before, I once got a 7 day ban over it, luckily it hasn't happened to me recently.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Just got back to this and sorry to have missed the live chat. Any details on when the next will be and how to join? I talked to two different reps today who could see that it had in fact happened and was not my fault, BUT I was also told that I would receive a call back within an hour and have not received any call. Super frustrating. Any links to contacts, chats, tech support anyone could share would be greatly appreciated.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

@coniferclothingcompany wrote:

Just got back to this and sorry to have missed the live chat. Any details on when the next will be and how to join? I talked to two different reps today who could see that it had in fact happened and was not my fault, BUT I was also told that I would receive a call back within an hour and have not received any call. Super frustrating. Any links to contacts, chats, tech support anyone could share would be greatly appreciated.

I mentioned this thread at Chat today.  I said it was suggested that this be brought up at Chat but I did not see anyone mention it up to that point.

The Chats are every Wednesday at 1:00 PST; they last for an hr.  All you have to do is see the thread on the Selling Board announcing the Chat, and click on the link inside at the time it starts.  Then just follow the thread, type your question, and a Blue will answer your question.  You can read the Chat from today by clicking on the link in the thread.  

Tyler, a member of the Team, said he thought he found the thread I was referring to.  

You can also post this on the Tech Issue Board; I understand Ebay employees monitor that.  

Message 18 of 18
latest reply