cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to send a refund. Is this error a glitch or am I doing something wrong+

IMG_3998.jpg

Please see attached photo. I have been trying to send a partial refund for an hour. When I go to the drop down and hit refund all I get is this error. Tried two computers and two browsers. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trying to send a refund. Is this error a glitch or am I doing something wrong+

May not help but if you're in managed payments there is a small drop down menu at the top of the page that is easy to miss, you have to select a reason for the reund or there is an error.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Trying to send a refund. Is this error a glitch or am I doing something wrong+

May not help but if you're in managed payments there is a small drop down menu at the top of the page that is easy to miss, you have to select a reason for the reund or there is an error.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks very much. I am in managed payments. I thought I have gone to my sold listings in MY EBAY and there is a drop down that says refunds and I thought I have selected my reason from there. This is where I get the error. However, based on what you said I tried to look for another place to refund and I found if I go to Paid and Shipped and found the order that way it worked. So not sure why I can no longer do it the other way but regardless it worked and thank you! 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thats not it! You just can't do it from that page anymore... so where is the refund option now? I keep trying and looking for it without success. Finally hat to mark as not shipped and process a cancelation which is wrong on many fronts. I use this feature quite a lot for multiple purchase customers to refund excess shipping... now what????

Message 4 of 4
latest reply