cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to end store listing and it keeps saying: Listing could not be ended.

Is this a glitch or some policy change of some kind? I've canceled many store listings before. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Trying to end store listing and it keeps saying: Listing could not be ended.

Same problem here.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Trying to end store listing and it keeps saying: Listing could not be ended.

Also experiencing this problem. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I guess the good news is its not just me, so hopefully just a glitch. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Currently the only 2 methods I can get to work:

1. Using this link if the item has stock. It won't work for OOS.
  2. Ending using the app.
GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I tried using your link to end 12 items that I previously attempted to end but could not due to the CURRENT EBAY GLITCH / WORKING AS INTENDED fiasco. Problem I found with your work around is The 12 listings I could not end that rolled over are showing NOWHERE in your link to my current listings. They are Ghosted and only previously NEWLY listed items and NEW MANUL RELISTS ARE SHOWING. Not the items that rolled over.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply