cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Number Not Updating on International Orders

Man, life was peaceful for 2 days and then I log into eBay.

Okay. So, whether on Chrome or IE, I print shipping for an international  order. Prints fine, etc. However the tracking number doesn't update in the order list, so I have 3 items still showing as needing to be shipped. Trying to add the tracking number manually gives me "This tracking number has already been used."

Will it ever end, is my question.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You are not the only one that I have seen with this problem.  

I suggest reporting it to ebay.  Also this will protect you in against a late shipping metric.

If you need more help you can contact ebay on social media. Do not give any personal information until an eBay employee contacts you offline:

https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

I am a community help board volunteer and not an eBay employee
eBay does not read this message board

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Had this exact problem today. I requested a call back from eBay. The CS dept. called me in 15 minutes. She was not able to add the tracking number either. She added my name to the list of affected sellers and put a notation on my eBay page that I can view on the completed listing that the tracking number was not accepted by Ebay's system. She said that will take care of it. We will see.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I have the same problem, 4 of my sales have been counted as defects against me because the courier scan has not showed up on ebays system. When I go to the courier website it shows it was scanned. This new shipping system that ebay has brought in is very clever, instead of raising your fees directly they put the blame on you and you loose your discount. I'm thinking about changing the 30 day returns and 1 day shipping time back to 14 days and 2 day shipping, now that I've had my discount taken from me.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Are they showing on Paypal? I've read that if you add them manually on PP they will often transfer over to eBay.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I am having the same problem as well as my items show me as being an international seller when I am a USA seller

"If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click Accept as Solution."

nana-nana-boo-boo
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I manually added the tracking to paypal last night and it accepted the number. It did not transfer to ebay and I still cannot manually add it to ebay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply