cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totals don’t match up.

I looked at my total amount sold for today on my sellers overview page. I looked at my totals on the print labels and ship page. The totals should be the same amount as I have not shipped anything that has sold yet today. Guess what? Totally different amounts that are off by quite a bit. Checked the system status everything was green checks marks. Called eBay and she said don’t worry go ahead and ship it is just a glitch. Just crazy!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Totals don’t match up.

Probably one set of numbers includes shipping while the other does not.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Totals don’t match up.

On my print and ship label page there are two numbers at the bottom of the page. One number for sales and then the total number for the sale price with shipping. Both are just from today.  Neither of those number are close to the today total on seller hub overview page. Just wondering if this happening to other sellers?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Totals don’t match up.

@luckydog001 wrote:

Called eBay and she said don’t worry go ahead and ship it is just a glitch. Just crazy!

Your cs rep gave you good advice, worry has no effect upon glitches.

It's only what you do about it that will matter.

Did you write down a reference number for your call with cs related to this issue?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Totals don’t match up.

mine is off today too, it says I sold one amount but i sold alot more than what it is showing. In the items I have to ship, they should say ship by 6/27 not 6/26 since I have 3 day handling on all new items and I believe I changed all old ones. Don't understand what is going on.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply