cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Seller grace period notice

I received an email from eBay today saying my status did not meet one of the requirements to remain Top Rated Seller and that eBay is giving me a grace period to May 20th to improve. I logged into my account and as of March 20th my Feb level was Top Seller, this month Top Seller with Above Standard. No defects, late shipment and always tracking uploaded in time. Transaction are lower but have met the requirements for the required amount of sales/quantity for the year. Don't understand why I would be receiving this notice.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Top Rated Seller grace period notice

this is happening to many of us TRS because sales are slow or nonexistent so the number of sales drop.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

72 sales is too low - must have 100 sales

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

yes, I need to look into FB . I've gotten some things there , but it's never great stuff as fare as condition , or service and everyone over charges on shipping . A lot of people would say the same for ebay . All my ebay IDs are top rated , but I still get these WARNINGS from ebay. I'm doing everything I can already, I'm not going to lower my prices anymore then I am already. Ebay can go fly a Kite ...

Message 18 of 18
latest reply