cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now.

Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent replacement next day at no cost to them. I am beyond words at the moment.

Some people you can never please it seems.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Time to put a fork in me

i received a neutarl a while back also, lost one of my 5 retraction requestions to get iot change but fell on deaf ears. My buyer biought a part from another seller that never arrived and bought the replacement from me. they even said my sale was good in the nuetral but wont do business with ebay becuause of someone elses sale. I got stuck with someone elses neutral although they deserved a neg.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Time to put a fork in me

No need to announce your departure 

Don't forget to end all your listings

Good luck in the future

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

Time to put a fork in me

Could not have said it better! Some people were born on the wrong side of the bed and go thru life spreading sad gray fairy dust - no need to let them bring you down, when you know you did the right thing - did your best as the OP states - just smile and hope one day THEIR day gets better. 

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Time to put a fork in me

I had to put this adendum. I read this buyers other feedback to sellers. I am glad I did not just refund their money. 

They gave a NEGATIVE review to a seller since they gave them a refund and not resent the item.

I am calmer now. Need to get ready for next month May 2nd is 25 years on eBay for me!

Message 34 of 34
latest reply