cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwing all of my inventory away

I wish there was a way to know how many sellers throw away/donate their inventory.  Do you throw yours away ever?  Donate it?

I have donated some of mine but if I can't give away my inventory in front of the worlds largest audience here on eBay,  there is absolutely no point in donating what no one wants.  It's a sinking feeling but I've made my profit and what remains is garbage.

Opinions?

Message 1 of 92
latest reply
91 REPLIES 91

That said, I do go to community yard sales - $15 a space on a parking garage or parking lot.  They each get different clientelle so one are serious collectors so you take only your best stuff (to avoid dragging the second rate stuff back home) and another anything will sell if the price is low enough.  So one for the big money and one for volume.  Or wait for the neighbors to ALSO have sales so we benefit from the traffic.  Dont know if it helps or not that we are across from one of the biggest malls on the east coast.

Message 91 of 92
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 92 of 92
latest reply