cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is what my ending today screen looks like this morning

This is the second morning that I have this:

mothermary-sistersue_0-1614776225668.png

when I attempted to view my ending today listing!! What is going on? The number of viewings of our store has been in a hole for the past five days or I should say about 3 years as eBay has done the software update.

Any work around suggestions?? Thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: This is what my ending today screen looks like this morning

Looks like style sheets are not loading in Firefox for you. Although there are certain network issues that can cause that, it is most likely just a browser issue at your end.

Try viewing that page in another browser; if the page loads fine, try clearing your cache and eBay cookies in Firefox to see if that helps.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's definitely a local issue. Our desktops never have that problem, but the laptop we use for shipping labels looks like that about 50% of the time. We've tried different browsers, clearing the caches and cookies in each of them, and still have the same issue. we recognize that it's a local issue, but I'll be damned if we can figure out what it is.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It is likely something in the settings somewhere, but where exactly is hard to say. In some cases a browser update can change default behavior, so it may not be anything you explicitly set.

If the problem occurs in multiple browsers on the same laptop, there may be a common browser extension or firewall that is causing problems. Ad blockers, script blockers and privacy add-ons such as "Disconnect" are common potential problems.

A few months ago, many users in the UK experienced similar style sheet problems that turned out to be related to certain service providers all using the same default third-party "child safe" settings. In that case, disabling the network "child safe" settings or switching to a different provider enabled the pages to load correctly until the service providers fixed the issue on their end.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply