cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

These are the days that I hate eBay.

I get a message from eBay advising me that they are holding funds.  I find out why-Another Bulq item.

I refund the buyer, I tell them I am so sorry and I think COULDN'T EBAY GET THAT DATA TO ME WITHOUT BEING SO FREAKING ACCUSING??

so much for listing today.  Thanks for treating me like a criminal, eBay.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So very sorry.

(btw, the criminal comment and Police Station Toliet comment are next to each other, so I started chuckling....)

Not laughing about your situation though, but the irony....:)

So the Bulq items are not working out so well?  Disappointing and really sorry to hear.  

As an aside, many of the emails lately from e-Bay are written poorly and you are correct, they have a 'tone" to them.  Kinda terse/direct.  I know the written word is not supposed to "have" tone, but to me, it sometimes does.

Best to you.  Hope things improve......SOOOOOOON!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

So very sorry.

(btw, the criminal comment and Police Station Toliet comment are next to each other, so I started chuckling....)

Not laughing about your situation though, but the irony....:)

So the Bulq items are not working out so well?  Disappointing and really sorry to hear.  

As an aside, many of the emails lately from e-Bay are written poorly and you are correct, they have a 'tone" to them.  Kinda terse/direct.  I know the written word is not supposed to "have" tone, but to me, it sometimes does.

Best to you.  Hope things improve......SOOOOOOON!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

"...everybody is resumed innocent until proven guilty..."

...eBay "conveniently" forgot that...

...there will be the light at the end of a tunnel...

...sending you my best wishes for a nice weekend...

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Yes, ebay messages are designed for the worst of sellers. But all sellers get them.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I've had many many returns.  Nice people, but too muc junk.  I have a whole box of Manscape products.  I may sell it off as a set and people can keep whatever they managed to make from all those parts.

Honestly I want

Good Moms Let you lick the Beaters

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thank you all so much!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

::giggling::   Used to say that to DS all the time......(can I like the beaters......maybe....might even turn the mixer off first......)

TY.  Needed a chuckle tonight.  

Posting ID Only.......
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@divwido wrote:

I've had many many returns.  Nice people, but too muc junk.  I have a whole box of Manscape products.  I may sell it off as a set and people can keep whatever they managed to make from all those parts.

Honestly I want

I just read that on a mothers day greeting card yesterday.

and yes, ebay does treat people like criminals....even TRS. I'm a retired police officer and they even treated me like I was a criminal. It appears no one is immune.

I'm guessing the problem comes from deep inside ebay's "company culture". 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes.  This^^^^

Just one dooooche-canoe lined up after another.  And it's not like they even tell you where the oars are some days.  Let alone get you access to any.  

Posting ID Only.......
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@magicjohnsonsvariety wrote:

@divwido wrote:

Honestly I want

I just read that on a mothers day greeting card yesterday.

and yes, ebay does treat people like criminals....even TRS. I'm a retired police officer and they even treated me like I was a criminal. It appears no one is immune.

I actually think it's a literacy problem.  Too many people are merely trained and not educated.  Writing effective communications is not easy, and what we get are half-literate individuals tasked with churning out various messages, warnings, etc. which frequently make no sense, are tone deaf, etc. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 10 of 10
latest reply