Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

SEEING BIG DELAYS IN USPS TRACKING UPDATES

I would call the post office with some questions if I thought they'd actually answer the phone . Seems nothing that I've shipped out since Nov .22 has any tracking details at all , no updates , nothing . As a matter of fact from my buyers standpoints...

Unemployment and Ebay?

In addition to selling here I work a full time job. Currently I'm on layoff from my regular job to the covid 19. I applied for unemployment on 3/15, I did not put down that I sell on ebay. I wasn't sure if I had to, much of what I sell are my used be...

Resolved! Homemade Disposable & Rechargeable Face Mask Made With Paper / Shop Towel

I don’t understand this whole thing. Many government officials stated on TV for people to get creative & fabricate useful Items from their home so as not to cause shortages of the vital supply chain. So I invented a homemade rechargeable & disposable...

Holding customer's order at their request.

A Customer has paid for an item and has asked that I hold it until the Covis 19 problem is over. They will let me know when to deliver. I have agreed to this but now realise that I may be seen by E-Bay as making a long overdue delivery.What should I ...

International shipping during Corona

With all the travel/trade restrictions out now due to Corona, have you changed your international shipping policies? If you are still shipping internationally, are you seeing more issues now than you did before? Other than delays, what issues are you...

ACCOUNT RESTRICTED OVER LISTING A WEDDING CAKE KNIFE BOXED NUTS.

HOW CAN THEY BE SO STUPID IT CLEARLY STATES YOU CAN SELL CUTLARY IT IS LISTED IN KITCHENALIA WHATS WRONG WITH THEM. ITS HARD ENOUGH GETTING A SALE WITHOUT THEIR INCOMPETENCE. I CANNOT PHONE OR START A CHAT BECAUSE NEITHER OF THESE ARE AVAILABLE BECAU...

ebay stop relisting Sold items

Every once in awhile ebay relists a sold item. I then have to cancel the sale and get a defect. Why can't ebay fix this glitch?

Price gouging?

I listed my first item ever, so maybe I did something wrong when I set the initial bid and buy it now prices. I was notified by Ebay that my listing was removed due to violation of their price gouging policy. The email wasn't very helpful in explaini...

What has Ebay and PayPal done for you as a seller ?

Every time i log in to both those sites, it says read our message from our CEO how we are here to help you. LOL is Ebay or Paypal waiving any fees ???... Are they lowering any fees in the mean time until things get back to normal ???... Well i can te...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 4 helpful

Shopify, Sellers willing to jump ship?

I have been dangling with the idea of migrating to this entity but I wanted to see the storefronts but none were found. I dont think it even has robust search engine like any global marketplace. What is the deal with it? The benefits sounds quite gre...

Forgot to ship the 2nd part of an order.

I recently sold an item of 2 quantity, but I thought it was only one so I o oh shipped 1. I contacted the buyer and told them of my mistake and I would fix it with no additional charge. What do I do to fix this please?

Selling as a an entity

Is it possible to sell on ebay not like an individual, but as a legal entity?Do they care?What documents they might require except those which have already listed (I mean all their possible options for paying their fees)I mean I need the invoice to b...

eBay Freight Forwarded Portland Oregon - Question on Name

The shipping address shows exactly as follows: I8432 NE Sandy BlvdPPS CNPPUZBBPortland OR 97230 It's same as Paypal - the eBay shipping to name shows on the address as something else. The payment from shows as something else and on the Paypal payment...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto relisting

So I listed a bunch of items last week. And when I set up the listing it said that eBay will relist them automatically for free for the next 8 weeks if they don't sell. Well this afternoon all the auctions ended and none of my items relisted. Anyone ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors