cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRAFFIC & SALES DECLINE DUE TO EBAY TECHNICAL ISSUE

I just got off the phone with a rep that told me that ebay is having issues with the way traffic is being shifted to targeted seller accounts.  He stated there is no rhyme or reason as to why certain accounts are not getting traffic and sales like they were but they are working on it.  They will not know if you are particularly having any issues unless you call up and open a ticket for this problem.  So, if you are having this issue currently please contact them.  The past couple weeks have been terrible for my husband and I both as well as some friends selling on here.  I know it was an ebay issue because other sales platforms I am on have picked up in sales tremendously.  I hope this helps anyone else having this issue.  

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: TRAFFIC & SALES DECLINE DUE TO EBAY TECHNICAL ISSUE

@Anonymous wrote:

I found this helpful because I like the fact that you stated 'the lie that is turning your eyes'  this speaks volumes on this platform.  We are all being torn

Apart, lied to

so much deceit.

Here.

I never said we are not... sure we have all been deceived in one way or another. Just stating that there is a tech issue happening. I'm not going to agree / disagree with theories and I'm not going say that what has been my experience is true with all. Just know what I my sales were prior to spring update and what they have been, what the marketing charts have been saying for me vs views/watchers/sales (watchers mean nothing really, only sales count) and how out of whack that data to sales has been.  

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

The stimulus money is drying up . Make a new plan Stan get ON the bus juss. Do you know song?

But for real the free money people had is drying up. and it's outside weather. 

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

I'm going to go list "Nice Weather" in collectibles.  

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

If you are not getting sales it is because you are not selling things people want, you are priced too high, or you are outside the US.  There is no such thing as technical issues not getting sales. Stop wasting CS time on non issues.

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I found this helpful because I like the fact that you stated 'the lie that is turning your eyes'  this speaks volumes on this platform.  We are all being torn

Apart, lied to

so much deceit.

Here.

I feel like I'm at a really bad poetry slam.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

@releasethekraken_1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Apart, lied to

so much deceit.

Here.

I feel like I'm at a really bad poetry slam.

With the FTC, FBI and the whole fam?

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

trebuchet.jpeg

Can I poet too?

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

One thing I can tell you from my B&M job is that jewelry is not selling well at all right now-- not a surprise, because where would people wear it these days?

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Getting nothing!

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Me neither. People do need what I sell but I have only a few sells every couple weeks. It is not like it use to before they "enhanced our selling experience".

Message 25 of 25
latest reply