cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System glitches

Has anyone encountered the error specific sub style missing while trying to list? eBay stated the problem would be fixed days ago... NOT

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

System glitches

What category are you talking about?  There are a lot of mistakes in the last category change.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

The whole catalog is a mistake.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

@dhbookds

@525arle

I looked at the OPs listings. Am assuming his Jackets are JACKETS. Yet now say "tops." Not right. Just not.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

And their sweat pants are PANTS NOT TOPS. And can not believe this seasoned seller would call their sweat pants "tops." Can someone get to an eBay Blue to alert? Thx. Just saw a statement from Blue that everything is now converted over? Huh?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

@hioctane62

Hey HiOc, they need to get someone in there (we all know it is BOT/AI specific) who knows something about clothing. To have someone keep listing and then the SubCats inserted willy nilly is just wrong. What are buyers seeing? This is my last rant about this, until another dumb move occurs later this afternoon lolol.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

Athletic apparel men tops

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

@525arle

If it's not fixed, can you explain more fully what's wrong..........I see your jackets under

Tank tops under

activewear tops........

I'm not familar with the categories/subs.........and probably neither will be the Blue who reads this so the more info you can give the better.......

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

I try to relist Men's Nike tank tops which are under:

Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men's Clothing > Activewear > Activewear TopsChange category

When I try to relist and not change any of the fields, I get the following error message:

!It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

Item Specifics- The item specific sub-style is missing. Add Sub-style to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again.

Well I add sub-style category - base layer top and still get the message.  Unacceptable.

The only override to this problem is to complete every field in this listing even though the sub-style is the only thing highlighted in red to fix.

Hope this helps!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

System glitches

@lena_classification

could you check this out? 

@525arle wrote:

I try to relist Men's Nike tank tops which are under:

Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men's Clothing > Activewear > Activewear TopsChange category

When I try to relist and not change any of the fields, I get the following error message:

!It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

Item Specifics- The item specific sub-style is missing. Add Sub-style to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again.

Well I add sub-style category - base layer top and still get the message.  Unacceptable.

The only override to this problem is to complete every field in this listing even though the sub-style is the only thing highlighted in red to fix.

Hope this helps!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply