cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for a new shipping tool.

The eBay bulk shipping manager has always worked fine for us, but now that they've stopped allowing us to pay the shipping costs as an invoice item we want to go somewhere else. We pay those expenses with a credit card that has some sweet cashback perks, and with several grand in shipping labels on a busy week that adds up quick. 

What's the most well integrated solution for bulk labels that can do USPS, FedEx, and UPS? The ability to pull orders awaiting shipment is a must, and automatic tracking number uploads would be nice.

On a related rant, I strongly dislike this garbage company and almost every single one of its policies. The invoicing system worked fine. Every single update for like the last 5 years has reduced the amount of control sellers have over how we run our businesses. Like I say on pretty much every post I make, I genuinely can't wait for this place to go under so something else rises up.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Suggestions for a new shipping tool.

Well, there are already platforms other than this place you can sell on. Why are you wasting time? Are you waiting for a personal invite?!

Ebay is NOT the number one platform, it's number three, and slipping. 

Running a business takes work. Ebay make my business the least amount of work. You are free to hop on board other places, and be reminded what work is.  So get crackin!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Suggestions for a new shipping tool.

eBay is however the number one venue for used car parts. We sell well into the six figure a year range here, nowhere else has the traffic to get close to that. The top two you're referring to don't allow sales of used automotive parts. Trust me, it's not a matter of laziness. It's a matter of literally nowhere else to go.

I personally run this business, I work 60 hour weeks managing 7 full time employees and hundreds of sales a month here and in the brick and mortar. I do not need to be reminded what work is, nor do I need the company who I paid $32k in fees to last year micromanaging every sale and supporting blatant buyer fraud.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply