cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store and listings active but not showing up

I created this business account 24 hours ago, listed 56 items. All items show active but are not showing in searches or in our "store". Does anybody have any idea on what we should do or if we did something wrong?

Thx!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I see 0 items listed and nothing in your store.
No offense but I think you did something wrong.
Nice logo and banner by the way.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes I feel the same way... Especially since its been 24 hours... It is all synced from CED / Shopify - so maybe something is getting wonky on the upload. 😞

Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

EBay does tell us that it can take up to 24 hours to "index" new listings and make them visible.

It can actually be longer for brand new members selling high value/high fraud items.

That your are not listing directly on eBay, but on another site that transfers your listings, if I understand you correctly, that can take even longer.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I see one item you have listed now.

When you revise a listing before it completes indexing, it goes to the back of the line.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I created this business account 24 hours ago

There are usually selling limits on new accounts...........both # of listings and $ amount.........

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Will be very interesting to see if a new seller will be allowed to have 56 listings when eBay often limits the new kids on the block to much fewer than that.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply