cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Categories Help Needed!

Hi!  Working to improve my store, and FINALLY getting aroud to adding categories.  My question:  is there a way to add categories to multiple items at a time instead of going in to each and every item and revising one at a time?  It's taking FOREVER with hundreds of listings!!!!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi. @go4thgo4th I think you may be stuck doing them one by one.  I just tested things: I pretended to do a bulk edit on a few of my items and I did not see "store category" as one of the choices.  I don't think it's something you can bulk edit on multiple items.  Sorry for the time drain.

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

• yes............. select the listings to put in one store category, then go to bulk edit......and then select all,, go up top and click on edit fields and click on categories....store categories are the 2nd choice, pick the one that fits those items from the drop down menu.....
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

the above will work......... post back if info isn't clear enough

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Oh.  I was just in bulk edit and the only category I saw was what I assumed was the eBay listing category.  I didn't see one for store category.  How'd I miss it?

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Did you click on Categories???  both Ebay category and store categories are there.  Store categories with a dropdown menu under Ebay categories.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply